What's up with BudEase dispensary in Akwesasne, New York?
BudEase is a Recreational dispensary serving Akwesasne last seen at 16 McGee Road in zip code 13655. Here are Google Maps directions to BudEase; we can't confirm if they are open at this time.
We host menus for legal cannabis dispensaries: BudEase has not yet signed up to be a dispensary partner on bud.com.
What's the deal with legal cannabis in Akwesasne, New York?
Recreational cannabis is legal. Medical has been legal in the Empire State since 2014. We've pulled together a list of dispensaries around Akwesasne. Also check out weed delivery options in Akwesasne, NY - hint, delivery in New York is recreational.
If New York permits both recreational and medical marijuana, what's the difference?
Products from the cannabis flower for the medical and recreational markets are basically identical. The difference rests in the quantity of cannabis that can be purchased and allowable dosage.
What can I do to get access to medical marijuana in New York?
- Be a resident of New York state. If you could argue that you are receiving care or treatment in New York state, you can demonstrate temporary residency with something like a lease or utility bill, according to the NY State Medical Cannabis Rules FAQ
- Find a doctor who can advise on your use of cannabis. Fortunately New York state maintains a list of 420-friendly doctors
- take your prescription and register with the state government through their portal: my.ny.gov and pay $50.
- Get your medical marijuana card authorized by the state
- shop for lab-tested products at state-licensed dispensaries
This is the most convenient and reasonably-priced service that we have found for same-day online evaluation: Get Your New York Medical Cannabis Card. You will pay $149 only if you successfully receive a New York prescription for medical marijuana - MMJ.
What medical conditions qualify for cannabis access in New York?
- HIV or AIDS
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Huntington’s disease
- Substance use disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD
- Chronic pain (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi)): Pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder.
- Please note: A severe, debilitating or life-threatening condition must also be accompanied by one or more of the following associated or complicating conditions: cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, or severe or persistent muscle spasms, PTSD or opioid use disorder.
New York does not recognize the medical marijuana MMJ cards produced by other states. In New York there are roughly 147614 medical cannabis patients, says the New York State Department of Health, as of April 2021 . Long before we spoke of medical and recreational, there was home grown; New York has declared: grow your own in 2021 for med, and 2022 for rec.
What can I do while I'm waiting for BudEase to open up on bud.com?
While BudEase isn't yet available here for online ordering, your state has this to say about growing your own weed: grow your own in 2021 for med, and 2022 for rec. If homegrow sounds like too much trouble, you can show for other kinds of cannabis products on our sibling site hempshop, an online dispensary: we ship Delta 9, HHC, Delta 8 , CBD and more to New York.
Is BudEase the best dispensary in Akwesasne, New York?
Is this dispensary better than that dispensary? Which is the best? According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AMVA), in New York there are 28.999999999999996% dog households and 29.100000000000005% cat households, so folks differ in their preferences. We count at least 41 dispensaries in Empire State: if we can find a better dispensary than BudEase near Akwesasne then we will let you know.