To keep ourselves focused and help make decisions, we stay focused on our core values at bud.com:
- legal, safe, healthy access to cannabis, a medicinal and recreational substance
- social justice to keep human potential from being squandered in jail
- increased literacy and respect around a powerful plant
We don’t post advertisements on the rest of our pages. If you’re visiting bud.com, we’re grateful – we don’t want to earn 2¢ by sending you somewhere else. But if you have a product or service you’d like to post here for money, email email@example.com.
Currently this page helps us see what algorithmic advertisements show up when we talk about our bud.com values.
Here’s an Adzone from Cannabis advertising provider Adistry:
Plus we’ve incorporated a unit from Google AdSense.
So far an incognito surfing session yielded advertisements for various sorts of cannabis entrepreneurs:
- http://nsanders.com/ – “Humboldt Marijuana Lawyer – 215 – Possession – Cultivation 30 yrs experience Humboldt Co.”
- http://www.epicstockpicks.com/ – “Mairjuana Stocks are Hot – Dont miss this Stock Bubble. Join Now and get in Before the rest!”
- http://www.outsiderclub.com/Marijuana_Stocks – Best Marijuana Stocks
These Are The Ones Set To Surge Learn Why They’re The Best Here
How fascinating! If we make any money from this tiny, localized advertising experiment, it will show up in our Finances.
We use a different synonym for cannabis sativa in these statements, to widen the range of slang synonyms people might look up, besides just straight short bud:
bud.com will be successful in 10 years if:
- people have access to safe, predictable, productive quantities of pot at a reasonable cost
- no one in the United States is imprisoned for charges of possession and distribution of reasonable amounts of weed
- a literate cannabis culture of health, creativity and human connective thrives
- marijuana replaces alcohol as America’s favorite mood lifter and social lubricant
Let us know if you have some way to help make that happen!