For twenty years, bud.com has been a free host and incubator for online experiments, some related to cannabis. Now you can get your own spot on bud.com or get excited about these projects below:
- talk.bud.com: high ideas
- Highbrow: cannabis culture & science.
- seeking editors & contributors: email@example.com
- free.bud.com: a free weed-sharing app
- jobs.bud.com: cannabis careers
- books.bud.com: cannabis-related eBooks distribution
- indignant.bud.com: a service to share verified outrageous stories of injustice around US cannabis laws
- elvis.enjoys.bud.com: a service for people to out themselves on social networks as weed users
- your thing?
you @ bud.com
With drugs and money the stakes get high quickly and it’s hard to build trust. So we believe transparency can help us develop a good working relationship: you can read about what we’re learning, our finances, our terms of service, or get involved!
bud.com will be successful in 10 years if:
- people have access to safe, predictable, productive quantities of pot at a reasonable cost
- no one in the United States is imprisoned for charges of possession and distribution of reasonable amounts of weed
- a literate cannabis culture of health, creativity and human connective thrives
- marijuana replaces alcohol as America’s favorite mood lifter and social lubricant
Let us know if you want to help make that happen!